Premier Light Commercial 300 GPD - 20" Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System + Booster Pump | For Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Shops, Salons, Labs
- Super-efficient Low Pressure membranes to provide up to 300 gallons of reverse osmosis water daily.
- Dual-flow reverse osmosis membrane which reduce the waste water ratio to 1:2 in comparison to 1:4 in standard RO systems
- Great for light commercial use in restaurants, labs, salons, etc. Feed Water Pressure: 22 - 95 psi
- The oversized 20" pre RO filters provide up to 30,000 gallons of filtered water, twice as much as the industry standard 10" filters
- Built in booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process. 3/8" fittings for faster water flow
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA!
Our 300 water filtration system uses one high efficiency 300gpd reverse osmosis membrane that produce up to 300 gallons of filtered water per day, making it a great choice for commercial applications. This unique combination of quality reverse osmosis membranes and filters result in top-of-the-line performance rates for removing chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities.
The system also features a built in booster pump. A booster pump takes the incoming water pressure and brings it up to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process. This not only increases the system's production rate, but it also maximizes the efficiency in terms of drain to pure water ratio. By monitoring a drop in pressure on the gauge, you can determine when the system's pre filters are due for a change.
Compared to the industry standard 10" filters, the 20" oversized pre filters have the capacity to trap twice as many contaminants. This allows the system to be used heavily in commercial environments without needing to change the filters as frequently. Restaurants, salons, labs, and offices all benefit in their own ways from high quality RO water, and this system gets the job done.
All flow rates stated on our reverse osmosis systems and membranes are assuming a water temperature of 77°F. Water temperature changes will affect the flow rate. For every degree F the temperature lowers, about 3% of product flow is lost. For every degree F the temperature increases, about 3% product flow rate is gained. This occurs because water with a higher temperature has a lower viscosity and higher diffusion rate, which makes it easier for the water to permeate the RO membrane. Lower feed water temperatures during the winter season will result in a decrease in flow rate
This Pre-Assembled Unit comes with the Following:
1st stage Sediment Filter 2.5 x 20
2nd Stage GAC cartridge 2.5 x 20
3rd Stage Carbon Block 2.5 x 20"
4th stage Low Pressure Membrane rating up to 300 GPD
5th stage Post carbon filter.
Drain control valve.
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|