150 GPD | Portable Reverse Osmosis Dual Outlet Use (Drinking + 0 TDS Aquarium Reef / Deionization) Water Filtration System
Special Price $159.99 Regular Price $174.99
- 2 in 1 System for BOTH Drinking and Aquarium Use
- This pre-assembled system has two outlets allowing for dual use. First outlet is great for drinking water, household use such as cooking. The second outlet is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Filtration Stages: 1st Stage: 5 Micron Sediment Filter, 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter, 4th Stage: RO Membrane, 5th Stage: Mixed Bed DI Color Changing Filter in Clear Housing, 6th Stage: Inline Post Carbon Filter
- Standard 10" Filters | Includes a Manual Flush Kit for Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Dual use Reverse Osmosis System
DUAL USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM
DUAL USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEMS 2 OUTLET. 1. FOR DI OUT LET WITH TUBING AND STRAIGHT BALL VALVE. 2. VIA INLINE CARBON FILTER FOR TASTE AND ODOR REDUCTION FILTER CONNECTS TO RO FAUCET.
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- 5 TO 6 STAGE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
- 1. STAGE SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
- 2ND STAGE CARBON BLOCK FILTER 5 MICRON
- 3RD STAGE GAC WATER FILTER
- 4 STAGE MEMBRANE 150 GPD
- 5 STAGE DI WATER FILTER OR INLINE CARBON FILTER GOES TO TUBE WITH STRAIGHT BALL VALVE. The Filter cartridge may be white instead of clear.
- 5TH /6TH STAGE INLINE POST CARBON FILTERS
The instruction for the Dual Outlet Reverse Osmosis is the same as the other Reverse Osmosis.
The difference is that you have two outlet
1.For DI water which goes via the DI filter.
2. For Drinking water via the Post Carbon In line filter connect to faucet.
NO TANK OR FAUCET INCLUDED
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review