Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve (Includes adapter ring) Reverse Osmosis/Water Filters 1/4"- For Both Female & Male Faucets
- Adapter Ring: Can be used for BOTH Female AND Male Standard Faucets****
- 1/4" Standard Barb for Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Tube Connection. FOR 1/4" TUBING. Includes compression fitting nut.
- Used to attach RO systems to MOST Kitchen Sink Faucets. They allow RO units to remain connected to the sink. Simply turn the diverter valve lever to operate the RO unit and push back to use the sink faucet.
- 1/4" Outlet Barb for tubing. Easy install. No plumber required. Please make sure you have a standard faucet.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE FOR YOUR TUBING
Faucet Adapter Diverter Valve
Diverter Valves are used to attach RO systems WITH 1/4 INCH TUBING to most kitchen sink faucets. They allow RO units to remain connected to the sink. Simply turn the diverter valve lever to operate the RO unit and push back to use the sink faucet.
The Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve is a great solution that lets you connect your RO system to your household faucet without any permanent modifications. The adapter lets you either use your sink as normal or divert the flow through the faucet to your RO system.
- Turn the water supply off.
- Remove the aerator, or any mesh screens on the faucet exposing the faucets threads.
- Verify the position of the O-ring in the faucet diverter valve. It should be seating like the image below.
- Screw the diverter valve onto your faucet until it is snug and the body of the valve will not move. (The diverter valve has 55/64–27 threads and depending on your faucets threads you may need to use the adapter for a proper fit).
- Push the RO tubing over the barbed nipple on the valve.
- With the black valve handle straight down slowly turn your water supply back on.
- Turn the black handle 90 degrees. Water will now travel through the RO line to your system.
- Check for any leaks around the compression fitting and faucet threads.
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review