4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System + Permeate Pump ERP 1000
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit with Permeate Pump producing up to 100 Gallons of pure filtered water per day (under lab conditions)
- These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve.
WITH PERMEATE PUMP ERP1000 AQUATEC 100 GPD MEMBRANE
Pre-Assembled System comes with the following:
1st Stage 5 Micron Sediment Filter 2.75"x9.75"
Sediment filter to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
2nd Stage 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter 2.75"x9.75"
Carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from water.
3rd Stage Reverse Osmosis Membrane
100 GPD TYPICAL REJECTION CHARACTERISTICS OF R.O. MEMBRANES
4th Stage Inline 2" x 10" Carbon Post Filter For taste & Odor regulation
THIS UNIT COMES WITH A PERMEATE PUMP Aquatec ERP 500 FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
• Requires no electricity, powered by energy The original Permeate Pump (ERP500) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing waste water by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity,eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits includehigher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life. From brine water • Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi • Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
•Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|