Premier Fleck 5600 Well Water Softener & Iron Reducing Water System | KDF 85 | 48000 Grain, 1.5 cubic ft. 10% Cross Linked Softening Resin
- This Whole House Water Softening System includes the Following:
- 10" x 54" Mineral Tank (Almond,Black or Blue)
- Distributor tube, 10% Cross- linked Cation Water Softening Media 1.5 Cu ft. Pre-loaded in tank for easy installation | 48,000 Grain Capacity
- ELECTRONIC Softener Metered Valve and Bypass 1" (Can request 3/4"). Brine tank with float and grid (salt Not included)
- KDF 85 Media Guard with 4 lbs KDF Media- Pre Installed, Removes Iron and Sulfur from Water. Eliminates the need for a Carbon Filter!
Great Well Water Softener with KDF85 Remove hardness and Iron and sulfur
- Mineral tank, fully loaded with Upgraded 10% Resin for your convenience, Gravel and Distributor Tube.
- Brine tank w/safety float
- Fleck 5600 SXT Metered Control valve, a fully programmable LED Fleck control valve.
- Plastic bypass with a standard 1" male-threaded yoke, 3/4" is available upon request.
- KDF 85 Mediaguard
***Drain line and connection hoses are not provided but can usually be found locally in the length needed for your installation location***
This unit comes in two separate packages;
One containing the mineral tank, and the other containing the brine tank with valve and fittings inside.
THIS IS A WATER SOFTENER AND IRON FILTER IN ONE UNIT
REMOVES HARDNESS, IRON, SULFUR, MANGANESE, ODORS, CHEMICALS, BACTERIA CONTROL, HEAVY METALS, AND SEDIMENT.
Mediaguard KDF 85 is for well water and removes heavy metals, iron, hydrogen sulfide from the water. Bacteria static. Gives you good tasting water thru out the whole house. No maintenance needed on the mediaguard system.
1. The gravel FILTERS large debris and sediment..
2. The fine mesh resin removes HARDNESS and IRON.
3. The KDF Media Guard 85 removes IRON and SULFUR.
- Hardness up to 50 gpg
- Iron up to 6 ppm or mg/l
- Hydrogen Sulfide up to 2 ppm
- General filtering of all chemicals, odors, sediment.
- KDF Process Media are effective in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale
note: some water may still require iron filter. if bacteria is present in the water a disinfection system must be added to remove it.
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|