WHOLE HOUSE WATER SOFTENER GREAT FOR 1 TO 5 PERSON OR 1-5 BATHROOMS HOME. 64,000 Grain SEE SIZING CHART
THE BENEFIT OF A WATER SOFTENER
Water Softener Advantages
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water has many benefits:
- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, and with the Premier Water softener you will have the most efficient water softener on the market, good for you good for the planet.
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a Premier water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
This Water Softener come with the following
1. 12" X 52" FRP/Mineral Tank
1. 18 x 30" Brine Tank
1. 2 cubic foot of Cation (softening Resin)
1. Gravel for the under bed
1. Bypass 1"
1. FLECK SOFTENER METER VALVE
This is a great system.
SOFTENER SIZING CHART
Water Softener Sizing Chart
GRAINS PER GALLON
NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE 1 TO 2 people 3 TO 4 people 5 TO 6 people 7 TO 8 people 5-10 GPG 32,000 Grain 32,000 Grain 32,000 Grain 40,000 Grain 11-20 GPG 32,000 Grain 32,000 Grain 40,000 Grain 48,000 Grain 21-30 GPG 32,000 Grain 40,000 Grain 48,000 Grain 80,000 Grain 31-40 GPG 40,000 Grain 64,000 Grain 64,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 41-50 GPG 64,000 Grain 80,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 51-75 GPG 64,000 Grain 80,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 110,000 Grain 76-100 GPG 80,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 96,000 Grain 110,000 Grain
If your water is supplied to you by a city or municipality, we recommend contacting them directly first
for information about your water hardness. Most providers provide water hardness information on their
website or will provide if contacted
- Additional Information
Model Number WHS64K- UPC No Brand Premier Water Systems Item Number 18 Shipping Length 0 Shipping Width 0 Shipping Height 0 Shipping Weight 0