PREMIER Reverse Osmosis 6 stage Drinking Water Filter System with UV
100 GPD (GALLON PER DAY)
- Premier’s 1st stage is a Sediment filter which helps filter dirt, dust, sand, and rust.
- The 2nd and 3rd stages are Carbon Block and Granular Carbon Filters which focus on pollutants like chlorine, volatile organic chemicals, and odor causing compounds.
- These early stages help extend the life of the 4th stage, the RO Membrane. The Membrane focuses on the most difficult contaminants like lead, arsenic, chromium, fluoride, TDS, radium and others.
- The 5th stage is the Ultraviolet Sterilizer. The UV removes up to 99% of E.Coli, Coliform, Cysts, Bacteria, and Microorganisms even from well water or natural water sources.
- The 6th stage is a Post Activated Carbon Filter which does a final pass on your water, right before it comes through the faucet, removing any possible taste or odor.
- It’s the combination of these stages that’s given countless customers water purer than bottled water straight from their faucet.
Ultraviolet water purification lamps produce UV-C or "germicidal UV," radiation of much greater intensity than sunlight. Almost all of a UV lamp's output is concentrated in the 254 nanometers (nm) region in order to take full advantage of the germicidal properties of this wavelength. Most ultraviolet purification systems are combined with various forms of filtration, as UV light is only capable of killing microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, molds, algae, yeast, and oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia. UV light generally has no impact on chlorine, VOCs, heavy metals, and other chemical contaminants. Nevertheless, it is probably the most cost effective and efficient technology available to homeowners to eliminate a wide range of biological contaminants from their water supply. Recent testing has also shown that UV can be effective at destroying certain VOC's, although we would not specifically recommend the technology for VOC reduction. UV water treatment offers many advantages over other forms of water treatment for micRobiological contaminants. Most importantly, it does not introduce any chemicals to the water, it produces no bi-products, and it does not alter the taste, pH, or other properties of the water. Accordingly, in addition to producing safe drinking water, it is not harmful to your plumbing and septic system.
INSTALLATION COMPONENTS INCULDED
*IN TUBE FLOW RESTRICTOR
*1/4" MALE DRAIN SADDLE
* HOUSING WRENCH
*1/4" BALL VALVE
* REVERSE OSMOSIS TANK 3.2 GALLON WITH STORAGE CAPACITY OF 2.8 GALLON 9" X 14"
* ALL TUBING
READY TO INSTALL
These are standard size filters that fits standard size housing.(easy to fine and purchase replacement filters) 2.5" x 9- 3/4" length.
- Additional Information
Model Number RO6UV-100 UPC 0 Brand Premier Water Systems Item Number 60 Shipping Length 0 Shipping Width 0 Shipping Height 0 Shipping Weight 0