WITH PERMEATE PUMP ERP500 AQUATEC 50 GPD MEMBRANE
MADE IN USA
Pre-Assembled System comes with the following:
1st Stage 5 Micron Sediment Filter 2.75"x9.75"
Sediment filter to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
2nd Stage 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter 2.75"x9.75"
Carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from water.
3rd Stage Reverse Osmosis Membrane
50 GPD TYPICAL REJECTION CHARACTERISTICS OF R.O. MEMBRANES
4th Stage Inline 2" x 10" Carbon Post Filter For taste & Odor regulation
THIS UNIT COMES WITH A PERMEATE PUMP Aquatec ERP 500 FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
• Requires no electricity, powered by energy The original Permeate Pump (ERP500) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing waste water by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity,eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits includehigher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life. From brine water • Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Ideal for membranes rated from 10-50 GPD
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi • Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
•Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
- Additional Information
Model Number P500PP4ST UPC 818368013088 Brand Premier Water Systems Item Number 6 Shipping Length 0 Shipping Width 0 Shipping Height 0 Shipping Weight 0