HydroLogic Stealth-RO or smallBoy KDF/Catalytic Carbon Filter
- Removes iron, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, chloramine, chemicals, tastes, and odors
- Fits standard 10" housings on drinking water filters and reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Perfect for point of use or low flow applications
- HydroLogic HLKDF10 Replacement Carbon Filter
Perfect solution for household of any size. Easy installation. Filter effectively removes hundreds of contaminants from water.
Two Stage Cartridge fits Standard 10" Filter Housing. Great for Undersink and Countertop Filtration Systems and Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
Filter size: 2.5" x 9.75" (inch)
The 10" x 2.5" Catalytic Carbon/KDF-85 filter fits standard 10" filter housing on reverse osmosis systems or drinking water systems. This filter can be used as a replacement for a current Catalytic Carbon/KDF-85 filter or as an upgrade to to standard GAC or carbon block filter. This filter removes iron, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, tastes, odors, and chemicals.
- Catalytic Carbon Granular Activated Carbon
- KDF85 media
- 2,000 gallon capacity
- Rated at 1.0 GPM
- Translucent housing
- Dimensions (H x W): 10" x 3"
- Weight: 1.288 lbs
|Model Number||HL 22060|
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|