5 Stage Complete Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System + Permeate Pump ERP500
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit with Permeate Pump producing up to 50 Gallons of pure filtered water per day (under lab conditions)
- These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve.
5 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM
WITH PERMEATE PUMP ERP500 AQUATEC 50 GPD MEMBRANE
1ST STAGE 5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
2ND STAGE 5 MICRON CARBON BLOCK FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
3RD STAGE GAC WATER FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
4TH STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE 50 GPD
5TH STAGE IN LINE CARBON POST FILTER
THIS UNIT COMES WITH A PERMEATE PUMP.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
- Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
- Enhances contaminant rejection
- Ideal for membranes rated from 10-50 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
- Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
- NSF approved (Standard 58)
This system also comes with the following:
feed water adapter
saddle drain valve.
Check valve on the membrane product water side
Color code tubing for easy installation
RO Water Storage Tank
• Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi • Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
•Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
|Brand||Premier Water Systems|